The Bench 75
" I love lavender so much I'm gonna die."
If you find yourself saying this, don't go dying on us but do enjoy this cocktail. It may be the easiest and tastiest one you've ever made! A modern twist on the "French 75".
- 1 oz. Kvas Lavender Jasmine Simple Syrup
- 4 oz. Chilled Sparkling Wine or Champagne (if you're feeling really fancy)
- 1 oz. Gin (Optional)
Method: For this one, simply add all ingredients to a champagne flute and you're off to the races. Add crushed ice or frozen blueberries to chill even more if your heart desires!
***TIP: Multiply recipe in a punch bowl with frozen blueberries for a punch worthy of the queen herself!
PS: This cocktail has triple meanings!
1) Bench is Zac's moms maiden name.
2) Shout out to Beamsville Bench
3) Shout out to Peter Benchley who wrote Jaws (which released in, wait for it....1975!)
We know what you're thinking...