The Bench 75 (Easy Recipe)
- 1 oz. Kvas Lavender Jasmine Simple Syrup
- 4 oz. Chilled Sparkling Wine or Champagne (if you're feeling really fancy)
- 1 oz. Gin (Optional)
Simply add all ingredients to a champagne flute and you're off to the races. Add crushed ice or frozen blueberries to chill even more if your heart desires!
Tip: Multiply recipe in a punch bowl with frozen blueberries for a punch worthy of the queen herself!
This cocktail has a triple meaning!
1) Bench is Zac's moms maiden name.
2) Shout out to Beamsville Bench
3) Shout out to Peter Benchley who wrote Jaws (which released in, wait for it....1975!)