Kvas Siggy Coffee (Medium Difficulty)
Kvas Siggy Coffee
- 3/4 oz. Kvas Northern Maple Old Fashioned Simple Syrup
- 1 oz. Rum
- Double-Shot of Espresso
- Dollop of Cream Liqueur Whip Cream (Optional)*
- Garnish: Kvas Black Pepper Whisky Cherry
Add Rum and Old Fashioned Syrup to the bottom of a glass of your choosing. Pour in double-shot of espresso, and top with a dollop of cream-liqueur whip cream. Garnish with a Kvas Black Pepper Whisky Cherry on top.
*Making the Cream Liqueur Whip Cream
1) Add 1-cup of whipping cream to a mixing bowl or stand mixer.
2) Use whisk or whisk attachment to whip cream until peaks form.
3) Add 1 oz. of Kvas Northern Maple Old Fashioned Simple Syrup and whip for an additional 8-seconds.
4) Gradually fold in 1.5 oz. of Cream Liqueur with a spatula. Add more or less but do not allow whip cream to get runny.