Messy, Decadent, Delicious.
1) 3/4 oz. Kvas Northern Maple Old Fashioned Simple Syrup
2) 1 oz. Rum
3) Double-Shot of Espresso
4) Dollop of Cream Liqueur Whip Cream
5) Kvas Black Pepper Whisky Cherry
Method: Add Rum and Old Fashioned Syrup to the bottom of a glass of your choosing. Pour in double-shot of espresso, and top with a dollop of cream-liqueur whip cream. Garnish with a Kvas Black Pepper Whisky Cherry on top.
Making the Cream Liqueur Whip Cream
1) Add 1-cup of whipping cream to a mixing bowl or stand mixer.
2) Use whisk or whisk attachment to whip cream until peaks form.
3) Add 1 oz. of Kvas Northern Maple Old Fashioned Simple Syrup and whip for an additional 8-seconds.
4) Gradually fold in 1.5 oz. of Cream Liqueur with a spatula. Add more or less but do not allow whip cream to get runny.
Back to Recipes & Good Stuff